i updated to mozilla firefox 18.0.2. the fox is gone, but there are lots of pop-ups and no way to disable them. i want to TALK to someone, please
Last week i downloaded Filezilla to edit my web page. When i did so, the firefox page looked weird -- there was no fox. The page has a WhiteSmoke icon instead. So i updated to mozilla firefox 18.0.2. The fox is still gone, but there are lots of pop-ups and no way to disable them. i want to TALK to someone, please
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_39 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Shockwave Flash 11.0 r1
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Sorry this is really your only support option. The live chat support option was closed down last year.
Maybe attaching some screen shots will help us understand your problem. I am not sure I understand about the fox is gone & he page has a WhiteSmoke icon instead.