im watching youtube, and my webpage suddenly and randomly switches to dailyrx.
basically what i said in the question tab. ill be watching a youtube video and it will suddenly and randomly switch to the same webpage named dailyrx.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.13.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Unity Player 4.0.1f2
- Roblox Launcher Plugin
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.1"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DivX Plus Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Pando Web Plugin
- Nexon Game Controller
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs on the Windows computer.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware:
- Microsoft Safety Scanner:
- Windows Defender: Home Page:
- Spybot Search & Destroy:
- Kasperky Free Security Scan:
You can also do a check for a rootkit infection with TDSSKiller.
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked
hey thanks, i was thinking it might have been malware on my computer, but was just kind of hoping it was youtube.