I have a new built pc and installed firefox. The tool bar at the top is missing (the one that has tools and bookmarks. How do i get that back and where do i copy my bookmarks to
- All posts
- Helpful Solutions
press Alt(keep pressed) + V + T + M to restore the menu bar.
If that doesn' work take a look here:
What happened to the File, Edit, and View menus?
Also, for details on how to use bookmarks see this article:
Create bookmarks to save your favorite webpages
Did this help you?
Make sure that toolbars like the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible:
- Firefox > Options
- "View > Toolbars" (press F10 to display a hidden menu bar)
Open the Customize window to set which toolbar items to display:
- Firefox > Options > Toolbar Layout
- View > Toolbars > Customize
- Check that "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the toolbar palette in the customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If missing items are in the toolbar palette then drag them back from the Customize window on the toolbar
- If you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the toolbar palette then click the "Restore Default Set" button to restore the default toolbar set up
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re going through some system changes, that may have slowed responses to your questions. If you had asked a question in the last couple of months, please re-post it and the community will help you as soon as we can. If you’ve registered after February 7th, please register again, the accounts on the previous site were not migrated to this temporary site. If you joined us before February 7, please reset your password if you have trouble logging into this temporary site.