How do I change from the administrator to current user?
Every time I open Firefox, I am asked if it is ok for Mozilla to make any changes. I think it is because I cannot seem to open it as anything other than the administrator.
Additional System Details
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Check that Firefox isn't set to run as Administrator.
Right-click the Firefox desktop shortcut and choose "Properties".
Make sure that all items are deselected in the "Compatibility" tab of the Properties window.
- Privilege Level: "Run this program as Administrator" should not be selected
- "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" should not be selected
Also check the Properties of the firefox.exe program in the Firefox program folder (C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\).