How do I open a tab in a popup style window?
no toolbars or tab bar or etc on it. nice and compact
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.10.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Nitro PDF Plug-in for Firefox and Chrome
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.1"
- Winamp Application Detector
- Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
If you press Ctrl+T to open a tab then the tab is opened in the parent window and not in the pop-up window.
Oh, whoops. I should have said "page". How do I open a page in a pop up style window. Not multiple tabs in a pop up window. Basically what I want is a window that's as compact as possible. Without editing the settings of my main window.
If you open a new window and hide all the toolbars (View > Toolbars or Firefox > Options) for maximum browser space then you can bring up a location bar replacement with the Ctrl+L shortcut. Ctrl+T should open a new tab in such a window or a middle-click or a double-click on the tab bar if the tab bar is already visible.