How can I change the Email address under Preferences - Sync?
I use sync for several PC's. My "old" email address won't work much longer. How can I change to my "new" address?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- This plugin provides integration with Cinnamon for live extension enabling and disabling. It can be used only by extensions.gnome.org
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- The Totem 3.0.1 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- This plugin provides integration with Gnome Shell for live extension enabling and disabling. It can be used only by extensions.gnome.org
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
There unfortunately is no way to change it. I would suggest that since you still have access to the current account is to backup the information stored on there and create a new account and move everything to the new account and sync from there on. You can also see I’ve forgotten or no longer have access to my Sync email address
Modified by Andrew