Need to know about two plug ins, Yahoo! activeX plug in bridge and Mind spark toolbar platform plug in stub, whether and how are they be active or desactive
There are two plugins that said that I have to investigate : Yahoo! activeX plug in bridge Mind Spark toolbar platform plug in stub I tried to find answers, but the thing is do I have to activate o to erase. An how
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; es-MX; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20110614 Firefox/3.6.18
You can set the plugin.expose_full_path pref to true on the about:config page to see the full path of plugins on the about:plugins page.
It is best not to leave that pref set to true as it exposes that full path to web servers via the navigator.plugins object, so reset that pref to false after you are done with the about:plugins page.
See "Manually uninstalling a plugin":