TOKEN ERROR on YAHOO MAIL : http://login.yahoo.com/config/reset_cookies_token?.token=nXNR
I use FIREFOX latest version 18.0 and has been receiving this TOKEN error several times in a day.
This is happening since FIREFOX was updated to 17.0 and is the same post up-gradation.
I searched for solutions but everyone says to clear Yahoo Cookies from TOOLS>OPTIONS>PRIVACY>Remove Individual Cookies. Then it works fine.
Recently getting this Error too: Yahoo! Mail found the original email, but encountered problems displaying it. Please try again later. This is only on FIREFOX
Moreover many Add-ons |REAL PLAYER | AVG | SKYPE| AND MANY MORE are Disabled in newer versions of FIREFOX. But Why?
Please help me in resolving these Errors at the earliest.
P.S. I like FIREFOX but you are making me Switch to a different Browser may be CHROME. SAD to see how FIREFOX is Behaving since since past many months.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Try the Firefox Safe Mode to see how it works there. The Safe Mode is a troubleshooting mode, which disables most add-ons.
(If you're not using it, switch to the Default theme.)
- You can open the Firefox 4.0+ Safe Mode by holding the Shift key when you use the Firefox desktop or Start menu shortcut.
- Or use the Help menu item and click on the Restart with Add-ons Disabled... menu item while Firefox is running.
Don't select anything right now, just use "'Start in Safe Mode" To exit the Firefox Safe Mode, just close Firefox and wait a few seconds before using the Firefox shortcut (without the Shift key) to open it again. If it is good in the Firefox Safe Mode, your problem is probably caused by an extension, and you need to figure out which one.
Please follow the Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems article for that.
When you figure out what's causing your issues, please let us know. It might help other users who have the same problem.
Thank you for your suggestions Mr. Kumar, I was able to solve one of the problems by running Firefox in Safe Mode but this TOKEN ERROR still persists. Please see the attached screenshot.
I don't have any idea on how to abolish this particular issue as it comes on & off and is not a permanent error and when one deletes cookies from YAHOO , Refreshes (F5) screen, it works fine but is not ready to give up.
Please let me know if you have any other suggestion.
Moreover, I will try to run a Malware scan in case it may have got one.
Please let me know if you have any other suggestions for me.
Thank u once again!