How can I tell if the history has been cleared?
Obviously, if the whole history is cleared, you know. But since FF offers a partial clearing, how can I know if that has been done? I know I probably need better parental controls in place; that's one issue. But I would still like to know how to tell if history is being partially cleared.
You can't. If you want to keep track of websites that are visited, then you need to install a program such as netnanny to monitor such traffic.Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
You can't. If you want to keep track of websites that are visited, then you need to install a program such as netnanny to monitor such traffic.