Facebook server not found?
So my internet randomly crashed, so I reset it and got my internet working again. NOW facebook says server not found. I tried checking with firefox, internet explorer, my vita, my computer and a laptop and facebook doesn't work. I asked other people and facebook works for them. Every other website works for me but facebook.
I tried going on facebook through a proxy and that worked! Does anyone know what is going on?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
I have the same exact issue. Ive been doing a lot of research on this over the last hour or two and ive come up with a metric ton of posts about the same thing, but many of them having different solutions.
So far none have worked for me other then using a proxy to log in - basically logging in from another place
If I find anything more I will post it. Other then that just do some research yourself. You may have one of the more simple fix's
Say, did you crash, or did you do a restart on your PC before this happened?