Why do my two google icons on my desktop keep changing?
The google search and google gmail icons on my desktop keep changing between the Firefox globe with the fox around it to the google white G with the blue background. Everything works just fine either way but I would like to know what is causing this and be able to decide for myself which ones to use.
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module for IJ
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Could you provide a screenshot when this happens as this will help us easier to troubleshoot.
I don't know how to do that, besides, isn't it clear enough? The two google icons on my desk top, (google search and google mail) keep switching between the Firefox icon to the google icon. The google icon is a blue box with a white g in it and the Firefox icon is the orange globe with a fox wrapped around it. Can you not visualize that? It just does it at random times, it's not flipping back and forth as you watch it.