How do I backup EVERYTHING with FireFox 19 Beta?
I will be moving to a new Windows OS (WIndows 7SP1 64-Bit), and I want to do a clean install. How can I back up EVERYTHING, including bookmarks, settings, apps, themes, etc.. ? So when I do the clean install, I won't have to worry about anything. Do I have to do each one individually, or can I do a complete backup? So when I go to install Firefox on the new OS, everything will be just like I had it before.
Secondly, can I move my Firefox to a USB flash stick, and make it mobile? I would appreciate all and any help. Thank You.
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2068
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
This is my set up:
OS: Windows 7 x32 Ultimate V6.01 Build 7601 Service Pack 1||MoBo: ASUS P4P800-E Deluxe || CPU: Socket 478 for Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 (Northwood) 3.00GHz [D1]|| Ram: 2GB of 400MHz Dual DDR RAM (Corsair)
GPU: Radeon HD4650 2Gb || Monitor: Acer H274HL (HDMI) || HDD: 1Tb Western Digital Black Drive || DVD ROM: SONY DVD RW DRU-830A ATA Device || Blu-Ray DVD ROM: LG HL-DT-ST BD-RE GBW-H20L
It is not recommended to copy an new profile from one OS to anther, because not all things may be the same (e.g. plugins and other direct links to system files and locations). It is better to only copy the SQLite database files (be cautious with downloads.sqlite) and reinstall extensions.