by right clicking the 'open download folder ' .
I downloaded mp4. Due to wrong setting. In download window 'open' and ' open downloaded folder' are not highlighted so that i can trace my file.Now how can i recover those files.
Additional System Details
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- Google Update
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Picasa plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0
If you know the name of the File try searching for it with Windows. If not you will have to search mainly based on the date and file type.
Note with Windows 7 it initially searches in a single location but then gives an option to expand the search. See
If "Open" and "Open Containing Folder" in the right-click context menu in the Download Manager window are grayed then that means that the file is no longer in the original download location and they may have been removed by Anti-virus or cleanup software.
It is possible that your anti-virus software is corrupting the downloaded files or otherwise interfering with downloading files by Firefox.