Re-setting email client back to Windows Mail versus Office Outlook on installing the latter: how do I do this?
I recently installed MS Office and of course Outlook was installed too. Previously, I've been able to send a link from Firefox by clicking on the option under File and Windows Mail (my preference) would load with the link embedded in the email I was to send. Now it insists that Office Outlook loads. How do I re-set it back to Windows Mail? Thank you.
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_38 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- Picasa plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
hello steve, please refer to Change the program used to open email links
You're brilliant! Thank you very much!!!!