I cannot sign in to my AOL mail from firefox, keep getting "blerk" error message, but can sign on to AOL mail from other computers & devices
cannot sign into AOL mail from firefox, but can from other computers & devices
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- CouponNetwork Coupon Activator
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Yahoo Application State Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.1
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.0; rv:11.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/11.0
Already cleared cookies, cache & history
Please reload the webpage while bypassing the cache using one of the following steps:
- Hold down the Shift key and click the Reload button with the left mouse key.
- Press Ctrl + F5 or Ctrl + Shift + R (Windows and Linux)
- Press Command + Shift + R (Mac)
See if this helps solve the issues you had and please report back to us!
Thanks for the help....but this did not allow me to sign in. The problem is happening on this one computer only.....any other suggestions???
This can be caused by corrupted cookies or cookies that aren't send or otherwise blocked.
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
There is no need to clear all the cookies if there there is a problem with one website as doing that will remove all settings stored by other websites in cookies and you also lose remember me cookies.
It should be sufficient to only clear AOL related cookies.