Can't print a web site
I've tried to print http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/install-hard-drive-replace/ and get the links overwriting the text, both in print preview and on paper. I've tried the initial printer reset in the Help but print preview remains the same. It works in IE. Hardware: very old XP PC, updated with Windows fixes, firewall and anti-virus. Thanks and regards, Nigel
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- Picasa plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- BBC iPlayer Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
Done the initial printer reset per the Help, but no change, please see above.
Please try Print Edit. After installation, you can choose Print Edit via File (Alt + F), continuously hover, click and select unwanted elements/parts, and finally choose to Delete (on top) the unwanted selections and print.