Tab not going to search field any more.
Before the latest update I could hit command T and then tab and I would get to the search field in a new tab. Now hitting the tab once keeps me in the URL field. I need hitting tab once to take me to the search field. How can I update this?
Additional System Details
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6.5
- Simple plug-in that handles Citrix connection files
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0.1
Have you customized -- either directly or using an add-on -- the new tab page?
As a short term workaround, Cmd+K should always move the focus to the search bar.