Firefox can not be installed anymore!
I have a problem in the chat (German). An user can't install Firefox anymore. It gives the error message, not having the required rights to install. The user couldn't uninstall Firefox before but had to as it was not able to start Firefox again. The reason maybe was a addon-bar that he don't know how it appeared there.
Do you have an idea how to solve it?
The problem does not appear anymore and is solved!Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
Just once or twice
This started when...
the addon-bar appeared.
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- RocketLife Software Component
- SiteAdvisor browser plug-in
- Mit dem QuickTime Plug-in können Sie eine Vielzahl von Multimedia-Inhalten auf Webseiten anzeigen. Weitere Informationen erhalten Sie auf der Web-Site für QuickTime.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Facebook Video Calling by Skype
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
The problem does not appear anymore and is solved!