What does 'save to pocket' mean?
Right-click options on a web page include 'Save to pocket'. I don't know what that means.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_33 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- Picasa plugin
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 6.00 for Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
That entry is likely added by one of the extensions (Tools > Add-ons > Extensions).
If you do not know which one then try to disable them all and enable one by one until that entry reappears.
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
Your system details list shows that you use an old Firefox Firefox 9.0.1 version that is no longer supported with security updates.
Any particular reason why you haven't update to the current Firefox 14.0.1 release?
It is important to update to the latest version of Firefox and add-ons to get the latest bug fixes and security updates.
Please Update Firefox to the latest version:
- Help > Check for Updates
- Help > About Firefox
Do you have the Pocket extension listed in "Tools->Add-ons->Extensions" ?