This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Would someone please tell me why Firefox keeps telling me that Flickr.com doesn't exist? This has been a continuing problem with FF for some time now. It's the reason I'm not using FF after years and years of being a happy FF user.
WinXP Service pack 3
FF will get me to the Google search site, but won't recognise the Flickr site.
All Replies (4)
What is the exact message you get when you attempt to access the site?
Message I get is:Sorry, we can't find "www.flickr.com". Please check the spelling of the web address.
Ok, what happens if you click the link you provided here?
Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs on the Windows computer.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx - Microsoft Safety Scanner
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
- http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php - Ad-Aware Free
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked