How can i disable the preview of frequently visited pages, when opening a new tab
With one of the latest firefox 12 nightly updates, 9 frequently visited pages are shown in preview pictures, when a nwe tab is opened. So my problem is, when i'm alone porn sites are opened, but when i have guests, i don't want them to see those pages in that annoying preview pictures.
I think i'm not alone with that Problem.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.2.0 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- PDF-XChange Viewer Netscape Gecko Plugin
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:13.0a1) Gecko/20120206 Firefox/13.0a1
Type about:config in the URL bar and hit Enter.
If you see the warning, you can confirm that you want to access that page.
Filter = browser.newtabpage.enabled -- double-click that pref to toggle it to false
The restart Nightlly.