My Firefox decided to upgrade to 8.0, but now my Roboform toolbar doesn't seem to exist. I tried downgrading to Firefox 7, but couldn't. It automatically updated to Firefox 8 ! HELP. I need my Roboform Toolbar.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Shockwave Flash 11.0 r1
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- LogMeIn, Inc. Remote Access Components
- Picasa plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- Keep your drivers up-to-date with Driver Agent. Designed for Firefox, Opera, Mozilla and Netscape; version 2.2008.3.24
- Image Control Plugin for viewing images on Ancestry.com. Version 184.108.40.206
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:8.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0
Just upgrade to the latest version of roboform.
Roboform 7.6.4 & Firefox 8.0.1 are working for me.
Why do they do that to roboform. I am about to stop using firefox for good because of it. It really pisses me off that they want to control what password filler you would use.