'1 item' box in Hotmail
When checking messages in hotmail, a '1 item' box appears that prevents me from selecting another email message. The best way to clear this problem is to exit hotmail and sign-in again. How can I resolve this problem.
Additional System Details
A few times a week
This started when...
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Version 1.0.3, copyright 1996-2009 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
Tried deleting the '1 item' box without success. No internet information available from Firefox help or forums, however 120 other users have experienced the same problem. Can open other files like junk, outbox, others, but cannot go back to messages or select new email messages.
Move your mouse pointer to an inert part of the HOTMAIL screen, say in the blue band near the top above CATEGORIES, right mouse click and click on RELOAD. It will then go away.
Doesn't fix the problem but sends the box away!