This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
why does mozilla firefox just randomly stop working in the middle of e-mail, games. reading articles or surfing. I get not responding and am getting very iritated
As I am doing things on any site and very randomly everything stops and I get the message that mozilla firefox is not responding and I have to wait up to a full minute before it starts again
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:7.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0