Missing Bookmarks Toolbar?
I cannot seem to get my Firefox browser to show my bookmarks toolbar in the actual toolbar--while they are all in my bookmarks folder, the toolbar itself is just blank with no links. I tried rebooting the browser, trying different themes, messing around in Preferences, uninstalling and reinstalling Firefox to no avail. How can I fix this?
Additional System Details
- Snowtape RadioURL Support Plugin
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- DivX OVS Helper Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
Check that the Bookmarks Toolbar is visible and that the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is still placed on the Bookmarks Toolbar.
Make sure that toolbars like the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible: "View > Toolbars"
- Open the Customize window via "View > Toolbars > Customize" or via "Firefox > Options > Toolbar Layout" (Linux, Windows)
- Check that the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the toolbar palette in the customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If you do not see the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" or other items that are missing in the toolbar palette or on a toolbar then click the "Restore Default Set" button