When I click on a link it doesn't open, it shows up in history, so I have to go to history and click on it to access it.
When I click on a link it doesn't open, it shows up in history, so I have to go to history and click on it to access it. My wife doesn't know this is needed so she thinks the link didn't work.
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- MSN® Toolbar
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Google Update
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
Clear Cookies & Cache
Clear the Network Cache
Troubleshooting extensions and themes
Check and tell if its working.
BTW Your Flash plugin is quite older. You need to update it.
Adobe Flash Player 10.3.183.7 (2.94 MB)
=> When Downloading Plugins Update setup files, Remove Checkmark from Downloading other Optional Softwares with your Plugins (e.g. Toolbars, McAfee, Google Chrome, etc.)
Update All your Firefox Plugins