Unable to get past "untrusted" message. I would like to talk to someone?
I can't get into any of my websites, such as Bank of America, without the "untrusted" message coming up. It will not let me get the certificate. My server does not have an answer and suggested I contact you.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
Try clearing cache and cookies. Also we need the full error message.
Check the calendar/clock on your computer, to be sure that the date/time are correct. If your computer will not hold/keep the correct information, you may need to replace the "coin" battery on your motherboard (see your manufacturer or your computer manual for instructions and to determine whether you have a replaceable battery or if it is soldered to the motherboard).
- Set date time Windows XP: http://www.techyv.com/questions/date-and-time-setting-windows-xp
You can view the certificate information by clicking the Site Identity Button (icon at the left end of the Location/URL bar; see below) when on the page, then click More Information, on the Page Info "Security" tab, click "View Certificate", then on the "General" tab, look at dates under "Validity".
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You need to update some plug-ins:
- Plug-in check: https://www-trunk.stage.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox
Modified by SafeBrowser
I would recommend http://www.techyv.com/ . They definitely have the answer to your problem. You can send an inquiry through their website and they will answer you back immediately. I had problems with my computer before and got a lot of help from them. I know they would do the same to you.