why do I keep having Index of file:///C:/Program Files/Mozilla Firefox/ pop up?
I have run full computer scan and also malware, but this file keeps popping up randomly, how do i get rid of it?????????
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- ArtistScope plugin 42
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
Thank you cor-el, seems to have worked, appreciate your input very much xoxo