how do I make web pages larger on firefox?
My desktop computer is hooked up to my 32 inch lcd tv, and while using internet explorer web pages showed up full screen. But I am switching to firefox, and web pages are not showing full screen and have small font that is hard to read from further away? how do i fix this?
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r12
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:5.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0.1
-> Tap ALT key or press F10 to show the Menu Bar
-> Update ALL your Firefox Plug-ins https://www.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/
-> go to View Menu -> Zoom -> click "Reset"
-> go to View Menu -> Page Style -> select "Basic Page Style"
-> go to Tools Menu -> Options -> Content -> place Checkmarks on:
Check and tell if its working.
thanks for your help, zooming in helped fix the problem
To help other users find solutions, please return to this Thread and Sign-in to the
forum with your Username and Password:
click on "Solved It" next to the reply ABOVE that BEST solved your question
DO NOT click "Solved It" next to this reply