I upgraded to ff 5. Now my robofor toolbar is gone and I cant find it. How do I fix this?
Can I go back to an older version of firefox?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
I downloaded the newest version
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- E-centives Coupon Activator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.3.0
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- Office Live Update v1.3
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
Roboform 6.x and earlier is incompatible with FF 4.x and above. You will have to purchase an upgrade to RoboForm 7.x
Forgot to say that you can reinstall an earlier version (before 4.x) of Firefox and it Roboform 6.x and earlier will work as usual. You can get the last FF 3.x version from majorgeeks.com I think it is Firefox version 3.6.18
Thank you for taking the time to answer! I love FF but hate all the updates needed for it to coincide with the other programs we can't live without. :)
Take care and thanks again.