This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Inbox.com became my toolbar.Uninstalled Inbox.com but still coming up.How do I get rid of it.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
today when downloaded inbox.com unknowingly
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1990
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_25 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
Google search: inbox.com problem OR eliminate OR rid OR uninstall
Turns up "How can I uninstall the Inbox.com Toolbar?" and shows it is uninstalled through the toolbar itself.
Google search: inbox.com problem OR eliminate OR rid OR uninstall Turns up "How can I uninstall the Inbox.com Toolbar?" and shows it is uninstalled through the toolbar itself. http://www.inbox.com/help/default.aspx?src=tbmenu&id=813&b=1