WHERE IS MY HISTORY FOLDER
The version of Firefox on my old Sony Vaio has a HISTORY FOLDER, I can drop down and see where I've been. THIS ONE DOESN'T. How do I FIND or CREATE a history folder
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
just noticed it today
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
You can open the History in the sidebar via View > Sidebar > History (Ctrl+H)
Press F10 or press and hold the Alt key down to bring up the "Menu Bar" temporarily.
You can find toolbar buttons to open the bookmarks (star) and the history (clock) in the sidebar in the toolbar palette and drag them on a toolbar.
Firefox 4 has two bookmark buttons with a star in the Customize window.R
One star button has a drop marker that open a Bookmark menu.
The other star button without the drop marker opens the bookmarks in the sidebar.
Open the Customize window via "View > Toolbars > Customize" or via "Firefox > Options > Toolbar Layout"