switch proxy toolbar where is???how to download it???
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/125/.......not working...where is other link???
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- Default Plug-in
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Classic Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Netscape and Mozilla
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/126.96.36.199
Try this one instead: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/autoproxy/
To use it, do the following first.
Go to Download Firefox v3.6.17 and download it to the desktop.
Then go to Add/Remove Programs, scroll down to Mozilla Firefox and remove it, choosing to keep your bookmarks, customizations etc., (don't checkmark the box).
Then reboot and delete the folder called Mozilla Firefox at this location: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
Finally run the installation file you downloaded to the desktop earlier.
Your bookmarks, customizations etc., are maintained in a different location and will become available to you again once you complete the installation.
After you complete the installation, go to the Plugins Check page and update those where necessary.
autoproxy config http proxy,i need to config socks host
- FoxyProxy Standard: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/foxyproxy-standard/