well its maybe not a real question. but is there a possibility to save my favorits, when i have to recover my laptop????
i have to recover my laptop. ..and i have a huuuuugh amount of bookmarks or favourits in the tasklist....so i dont want to lose them. but they r 10000s of links. i couldnt write them all down....so is there a possibility to save them in a file or that firefox recognize me when i down load it again??? it would be sooo annoying if i have to write all the links down,.and i know that the Explorer has a function to save all your fav...so i ´d hoped u have some too????
best regards, jen
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
For details of how to backup the bookmarks see https://support.mozilla.com/kb/Backing+up+and+restoring+bookmarks
You can backup more than jut the bookmarks, for details see https://support.mozilla.com/kb/Backing+up+your+information