I downloaded Firefox 4., now what? There are no tabs that say install...how does one install it?
For folks that are not highly technologically savvy, I suggest you add more instruction on the upload to 4.0 HP. I downloaded the file as suggested and then nothing prompted me to do more.
Additional System Details
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.0
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- Picasa plugin
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20110420 Firefox/3.6.17
Me too! I put 4.0 into the Application folder (I thought) then put the icon on my bar but when I double clicked on it, version 3.6.1 came up. I had deleted the original icon from my bar before dragging the 'new' icon from the Apps folder. Do I need to delete 3.6.1 from Apps first?
thanks for any help!