4 of HP SimplePass program firefox plugin does not work. this program is the fingerprint reader.
Firefox 3.6 was using previously. extension of the program was working smoothly. I did update and Firefox 4. fingerprint reader not working in Firefox now.
Additional System Details
- LogMeIn, Inc. Remote Access Components
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.4"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Winamp Application Detector
- Default Plug-in
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; tr; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/2009032609 Firefox/3.0.8
There is an update for the EgisTec version of HP Simplepass. I do not know if this new version from EgisTec can be used by those who had the Digital Persona version of HP Simplepass which has been discontinued. You can try contacting HP to see if they have the answer to that.
For details of the EgisTec update see https://support.mozilla.com/questions/814397
Thank you very much. problem is due to version the program. have installed the current version of the improved. hp version of the program available, but the old site. HP did not put the current one. again thank you very much.
Does anyone have any solutions that will work for someone using DigitalPersona Personal in Windows Vista 64? I've tried the Simple Pass program but it didn't work, I think because it is a Windows 7 version...