i want my old firefox back
omg. i updated my firefox and i dont like it. My house is on the right of the screen not the left. my buttons are gone. Whats a dashboard? I want my old firefox back. i'm not big on change either. Dont know a whole lot about computer lang either.
Additional System Details
- Cooliris embedded in a tab
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.3"
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- Google Update
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Fun Web Products Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- MyFunCards Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Allows browsing on RealArcade sites with Mozilla browsers.
- Version 0.9.18, Copyright 2006-2009 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- Version 0.9.18, copyright 2006-2010 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20110319 Firefox/3.6.16 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729) FBSMTWB
It's different, yes. You can move the home (house) button to the other side if you want to, but it sounds like there are other aspects you don't like either. To downgrade to v3.6.16, please follow these instuctions:
Go to Download Firefox v3.6.16 and download it to the desktop.
Then go to Add/Remove Programs, scroll down to Mozilla Firefox and remove it, choosing to keep your bookmarks, customizations etc., (don't checkmark the box).
Then reboot and delete the folder called Mozilla Firefox at this location: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
Finally run the installation file you downloaded to the desktop earlier.
Your bookmarks, customizations etc., are maintained in a different location and will become available to you again once you complete the installation.