This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
MAjor problems with 3.6.15 locking up my computer should I try 4.0?
When I tried 3.6.15 I could go to a website but then my computer would lock up. I finally switched back to 3.5.14 an dmy problem disappeared.
Will I have the same problem if I go to 4.0?
When I tried 3.6.15 I could go to a website but then my computer would lock up. I finally switched back to 3.5.14 an dmy problem disappeared. Will I have the same problem if I go to 4.0?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
I upgraded to 3.6.15
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Ask Toolbar Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.1
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20101001 Firefox/3.5.14 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Treid re-loading 3.6.15 once.