firefox remembers passwords and logins for most of my sites byt for some it doesn't
With ikea it doesn't ask me if i want password remembered.I checked maybe i asked to remember the wrong password before but it has no password saved. Also i would like to know if i do save the wrong password how do i go back and change it.I'm not very good with computers so please send me step by step instructions.Thank you Also i have few toolbars and there is one white empty line between them like there is a toolbar missing
Additional System Details
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.5
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
Some sites like PayPal, Yahoo, Windows Live and bank sites use autocomplete="off" to prevent Firefox from saving and filling the name and the password.
If a site uses autocomplete="off" then look at this article for a bookmarklet to remove that autocomplete attribute and Firefox will offer to store the name and password.