how can I change the firefox homepage size so it doesnt fill my whole screen
homepage fills entire laptop screen
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
on downloading firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12
You can change the zoom settings on individual pages, it is possible that the home page has been zoomed in. See the Font size and zoom - increase the size of web pages article for details of how to change and reset page zoom.
Do you have the Firefox screen maximized (button on title bar corner right) or use Full Screen mode (toggle via F11) ?