I made my firefox full-screen; how do I change it back?
I was typing a message and accidentally hit more than one key and my firefox went full-screen and I don't know how to fix it.
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00090316005 plugin for Mozilla
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.6.10
The F11 key can be used to toggle full screen mode.
Thank you very much
Click on the little double squares next to the X in top right
Please don't dig up 8 month old threads to provide an answer that isn't even related to the "owner's" question. The Maximize / Minimize control button has nothing to do with Full Screen mode being toggled on.
If you Google "firefox full screen" (or something similar), this is the top hit. That's how an 8-month old thread gets dug up. No point in getting upset when that happens.
... and apunter is correct. The original question was, "I made my firefox full-screen; how do I change it back?" Pointing the mouse cursor toward the top right corner of the screen brings up the minimize/restore/close buttons and clicking the restore button does indeed get you out of full screen mode. It will not put you *in* full screen, but it can get you out.
Remembering F11 toggles full screen mode is probably easier, though.