Any attempt to open firefox , I get the following...Your computer must be restarted to complete the upgrade of Firefox. Do you want to reboot now? I have tried upgrading several times and still the same message even after rebooting.
I can't launch the browser or delete the software. Any kind of attempt to access the program send the reboot now message to complete upgrade.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
Not sure when its my girls' pc
- JInitiator 18.104.22.168 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- JInitiator 22.214.171.124 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.2
- Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
I have tried deleting the program.
Reinstalled the software
Any attempt leads to that message.
Please try to clean reinstall to solve your problem, https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Basic+troubleshooting#Clean_reinstal...