I uninstalled the Beta 4.1, and now my firefox Beta 4.2 and 3.6 has lost all it's preferences. Is it all lost, or can I get them back?
I recently installed the 4.0b2. After that I uninstalled 4.0b1. I have now lost all my preferences (bookmarks+history+themes+ext. etc.). Is it all lost or can I get them back?
Additional System Details
- -Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- Picasa plugin
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Version 0.9.15, Copyright 2006-2009 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- Version 0.9.15, copyright 2006-2009 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 6.1; rv:2.0b2) Gecko/20100720 Firefox/4.0b2
Did you select to remove your personal data while uninstalling that 4.0 b1 version?
If you select that option then all Firefox profiles will be removed, so be careful with that choice.
If you removed your personal data then try an undelete program like Recuva.