Firefox is compacting a Java applet into a smaller version
I have had this issue on a few websites. Basically I managed to manipulate the website's Java applet in some way that instead of appearing full sized, it has shrunk to a compacted size and forces me to have to scroll across to see either side. I once somehow fixed one of the sites by randomly clicking and dragging out of frustration, but I can't seem to repeat the act.
Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?
Reset the page zoom on pages that cause problems: View > Zoom > Reset (Ctrl+0 (zero); Cmd+0 on Mac)Read this answer in context 4
Additional System Details
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100504 Firefox/3.5.10 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
DigitalPersona, HP SmartWeb Printing, Microsoft.NET Framework Assistant
Reset the page zoom on pages that cause problems: View > Zoom > Reset (Ctrl+0 (zero); Cmd+0 on Mac)
Thank you SO much!