my screen is different from the screen shown
my comp screen has changed. i no longer have a bookmark, history or tools spot on the screen. it was there on thursday. i don't know how to get to my bookmarked sites like i did before. i understand that i can begin to type them in, but i don't know what all i had saved. was mozilla upgraded & did it remove those buttons?
Additional System Details
- -Allows browsing on RealArcade sites with Mozilla browsers.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6
Help > Troubleshooting Information.
Press ALT or F10 in your keyboard to make the Menu Bar temporarily visible. If you want it to be permanently visible, go into View > Toolbars > Menu Bar, or right-click the Navigation Toolbar (the Reload button, for example) and select Menu Bar.
If this doesn't help, right-click the navigation toolbar, select Customize... and click Restore Default Set. If it doesn't appear right away, try pressing ALT or F10. You can go into View > Toolbars > Menu Bar to make it permanently visible, or right-click the Navigation Toolbar and select Menu Bar.
If none of this helps, you may be having a problem with some Firefox add-on that is hindering your Firefox's normal behavior. Try disabling all add-ons (just to check), to see if Firefox goes back to normal.