Extremely slow in every way. Typing, loading, moving and even just scrolling from the top of the page to the bottom. Keeps getting worse. Maddingly frustrating!!! Help!!
Firefox has gotten extremely slow. Typing, loading, searching, even just scrolling from the top of a page to the bottom. My daughter had the same thing happen to her and had to get her computer stripped down and completely reloaded. I don't have that option. It has no viruses and has been completely freed of all things that could slow it down.
Every time Firefox opened
== About a month ago. It is getting worse.
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- Picasa plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100315 Firefox/3.5.9 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
I found a really easy solution to this problem. Download and install Chrome and use it for a browser instead. There are way to many problems with the latest versions of FF