I add pictures to existing web page using iweb(3.0.1) and new pictures show in all browsers EXCEPT firefox. Previous patches seem only good for iweb 2.X
web page created with iweb (3.0.1). worked great in firefox, then I added additional photos to an existing web page. All other browsers see these new pictures EXCEPT firefox. There seems to have been a previous issue with new pages, but fix appears only fro iweb2.x
Every time Firefox opened
== new photos added to existing page
Additional System Details
- -Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Gecko default plugin
- Juniper Networks Safari Extensions
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
Do you see any error messages about getElementsByClassName in the Tools > Error Console ?
That was the problem with content generated with an older version of iWeb. Content that has been generated with such an older version needs to be regenerated with that never version and uploaded to the web server. Never versions of iWeb should cause any problems.
Can you post a link?
See https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=405903 - iWeb 2.x/iWeb 08 sites with photos or slideshows do not work in Gecko browsers (Bug 405903#c69)