my dowloads will not open, how do I access them?
Although the downloads window opens, I cannot access/open any of the files. When I try, the "open" option is "greyed out" How can I access them please??
Every time Firefox opened
Additional System Details
- -Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- Google Update
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 GTB7.0 (.NET CLR 2.0.50727)
Press CTRL + J to open your downloads and double click them to open it
Thanks, MJB Firefox LiveChat Support
Ha! yes tried all that before posting on here - although the downloads appear in the list, they will not open, either by double clicking or by right clicking and choosing open. The open appears greyed out, therefore not available. Has anyone come across this before, and how do I get them back???