where to find how to change font size
My emails that I receive are printed so small that I can not read them. I want to change font size.
Every time Firefox opened
Every time I print from my screen the copy comes out so small that I can't read it. How can I enlarge the type.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- -AmericanGreetings.com Popup Plugin
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Java Plug-in 1.4.2 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/2010031422 Firefox/3.0.19
Every time I print from my screen the copy comes out so small that I can't read it. How can I enlarge the type.
File > Page Setup - Scale
Yes, File> Page Setup -Scale worked for me, but the-edmeister didn't talk about the settings. When I went to scale, mine was set at 60% and printing maybe 4 or 5 point font it seems. I changed the "Scale" to 100% and now my att.net emails seem to print at about 12 point with Times-Roman. Glad i found this fix tonight as I could print correct size on IE, but I surely didn't want to start it every time I wanted to print an email....... Peace. The Dude Abides.
It didn't work. Anymore suggestions?
I tried all of these suggestions and no results. Why doesn't Firefox reps. answer our questions instead of these forums?