Got new computer--cannot get Google toolbar to show up tho have downloaded it several times.
Transferred Firefox and other programs to new computer; however, my Google toolbar (especially bookmarks of concern) did not transfer. I downloaded it again (more than once); it shows up on my Tools/Addo-ons as enabled but does not show up on the View/Toolbar section (never since new computer). I uninstalled and reinstalled, but no luck. What now?
Additional System Details
- -npmnqmp 989898989877
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 6.00 for Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 102
- DivX Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 18.104.22.168
- Picasa plugin
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 GTB5 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Didn't try the troubleshooting menu--I went to the help/support/questions section and followed some advice there that was related.
Unfortunately, Google Toolbar is no longer compatible with Firefox - Here are some alternatives anymore.